Forum > News > Getting Help If You Find An Injured Bird Or Other Wild Animal

Webmaster Posted 25-Aug-2014 12:10


We received an enquiry this morning from Ron who had found an injured baby Merlin, asking how to get help, to which we have responded direct.

Our recommendation is you contact your local RSPCA, the RSPCA webpage  has their contact phone number  0300 1234 999.

Your local RSPCA will, most likely, also be aware of any bird rescue centers in your local area that can assist.

HawkOwl Web Design